Stony Point Church and Cemetery

Stony Point Evangelical Lutheran Church was established around 1860 by Joseph Eberhart. Church services were held at Stony Point School until the church building was constructed in 1883. The church was disbanded around 1900. The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2006. Stony Point Cemetery was established in 1873.

Marker is on N 600 Rd 0.1 miles east of East 1550 Road, on the right when traveling east.

Courtesy hmdb.org

Credits and Sources:

HMDB