San Joaquin Valley College

Built through subscription by the residents of Woodbridge and dedicated as Woodbridge Seminary in 1879 by the United Brethren Church, this was the site of San Joaquin Valley College from 1882 to 1897. It was then used as Woods Grammar School until 1922, when the building was dismantled.

Dedicated to the memory of the teachers and students of the college.

Courtesy hmdb.org

Credits and Sources:

HMDB